Make time for creative web copywriting
Sure, you know that good copy on your website or promotional material is a huge part of keeping your business successful. But somehow, it’s a job that lingers on your to-do list for way too long. It can seem like a mammoth task - if the writing isn’t daunting enough, you’ve got SEO, tone of voice, calls to action and a whole bunch of other jargon to figure out.
So don’t do it! Your business will thank you. Instead of going into battle with the keyboard yourself, all you need to do is have a chat with me, tell me about your business, how great your customers are, what you’re most proud of, what you’re excited about for the future. I’ll do the rest. Doesn’t that sound better?
Let’s get started on your journey to show your customers your true voice! I’ve worked with a range of industries and can’t wait to hear from you to start our next project together. Take a look at what I can offer your company and see examples of my work on my services pages.
If you’re ready to embrace change and growth in your company, you’ll understand that outsourcing things like copywriting for small businesses is a smart move. Find out how I can help you succeed.
Beautiful branding and dreamy destination imagery are essentials for any travel company. But great writing from a specialist travel copywriter is the key to boosting your bookings. Let me show you why.
Make sure you’re using your subscriber list to its fullest by sending the best e-newsletters your customers and clients look forward to seeing in their inbox.
Let your best products, services and business achievements shine with copy for printed material your customers will love, that prompts action and tells a story.
Boost your website traffic with up-to-date content that your customers are excited to read, show them how much you love your business and they’ll be sure to follow.
Every element of your website needs purpose and direction. My freelance website copywriting services will give you creative copy that will be successful in supporting your brand and guiding your customers.
Copywriting Project Process
Every project I do is a unique and special snowflake, but here’s a little rundown of my process for most creative web copywriting work:
- After your enquiry has landed in my inbox, I’ll get in touch to ask you to complete a short questionnaire so I can get the full lowdown on what’s involved in the project.
- I’ll quote for the work, check we’re both happy with terms, payment schedule and deadlines, then get cracking!
- You’ll send me any documents I need for the project, like a style guide, list of keywords or research notes.
- If it’s a large project, I’ll send initial drafts of one or two key pages so we can check I’m hitting the right mark early on. We can ok this by email, phone or video chat.
- You’ll receive a full first draft to read at your leisure - in the office, at the bar, in the bath…
- Feedback can be difficult to articulate - I’ll guide you with a little list of questions to make sure we’re fully in sync with our eye rolls and high fives.
- I’ll retreat to behind my laptop, finish up any amendments, editing, checking and double-checking.
- You’ll receive a complete, final document of your website copy from me. Go forth and publish!
- If I’m in your area, let’s go out for a beer to celebrate a job well done!🍻
I charge an individual project rate, rather than quoting an hourly, daily or per word rate. I’ll always try to offer options that work for varying levels of budgets and provide excellent value. No inflated agency prices here, I’m a one woman wolf pack.
Plus, an initial consultation with me is always free, so let’s chat!